AIR BEARINGS STAGES
MAGER air bearing rotary stages include both TG series and XRT series, rotary guide solutions suitable for higher precision applications.
Mager Air bearings rotary tables have both air bearings in axial and radial direction, with a wide range of load and stiffness features. According to the different models and sizes, the radial and axial run-out range from a few tens of nanometers to some micrometers.
MAGER rotary tables are equipped with a preloaded radial and axial air bearing enabling to ensure a high stiffness to the system, not affected by external forces.
They have been designed to be integrated with a wide range of drives and rotary encoders. The motorized direct drive systems (or torque motor) enable greater performances in terms of dynamics, the high-resolution encoder helps achieving top precision in angular positioning.
Our air bearing rotary stages provide customers with benefits as:
- no friction in the guide system
- no stick slip effect
- no wear and top stable performance over time
- no vibrations
They are the perfect solution for several industrial APPLICATIONS:
- Coordinate measuring machines in METROLOGY
- Wafer processes related in ELECTRONICS& SEMICONDUCTOR
- Optical test in ELECTRONICS& SEMICONDUCTOR
- Computed tomography in BIOMEDICAL
- Micro-milling machines in MICROMACHINING WITH TOOLS AND LASER