BALL BEARINGS STAGES
Thanks to Mager engineering skills, our R&D department has developed a ball bearing stage called TGV200-H012.
The TGV200-H012 rotary stage provides extremely accurate motion with a higher load capacity. The table is made of steel with support surface in stainless steel, so it doesn’t rust. The innovative rolling bearing featured by precision rollers ensure higher stiffness both in axial and in radial direction. The result is a rugged device, precise and not sensitive to thermal variations.
The TGV200H012 adopts DC brush motor and optical encoder. The rotary table is designed both for vertical and horizontal use.
Our rotary stages provide customers with benefits as:
- gear technology and thus no backlash
- higher payloads
- no sensitivity to temperature changes
- suitability for a wide range of applications
TGV200-H012 with excellent performances which can be successfully used in
- coordinate measuring machines – scanning machines in METROLOGY
- LASER MICROMACHINING
- positioning and motion machines for ELECTRONICS& SEMICONDUCTORS
- special application like tomography in INDUSTRIAL CT SECTOR